8. Right of cancellation
Instruction on the Right of Cancellation
- Right of Revocation:
If you are a consumer you may cancel the declaration of contract within 30 days and without giving reasons. The revocation period is 30 days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you received the last goods of your order.
To exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform finestvinyl.de – finestvinyl GmbH, 42697 Solingen; phone: 0049-(0)212-64520581; fax: 0049-(0)212-3831830; e-mail: WIDERRUF@finestvinyl.de – in an clear statement (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail). You can but must not use the attached optional standard form.
You can find the optional standard form for the revocation on our website www.finestvinyl.de/widerrufsformular_english.pdf where you can complete the form and send it to us electronically. If you use this possibility, we will instantly send you an acknowledgement of receipt (e.g. via e-mail).
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient, to send the notice of revocation in time before the expiry of the period limit.
- Consequences of Revocation:
In the case of an effective revocation, we will refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you chose a different delivery service than the standard delivery service offered by us), immediately or not later than fourteen days from the date on which the notification of revocation is received. For this refund, we use the same means of payment that you have used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed with you; in any case you will not be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until to you have furnished proof that you have sent back the goods, which might be earlier.
You have to return the goods to us without delay and not later than fourteen days from the day you informed us about the revocation (ship to: finestvinyl.de - finest vinyl GmbH, Hochstr 15, 42697 Solingen). The time limit will have been observed, when you send back the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
The right of revocation does not apply on distance contracts
- for the supply of goods produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by reason of their quality, are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded, or
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software where the seal on the data carriers has been broken by the consumer, or
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
- for the delivery of tickets for concerts and similar entertainment events, only if the relevant contract for the provision of services provides for a specific date or time period.
>>>End of Information on the Right of Revocation<<<